Our focus on Allstate and Farmers agencies can give you an edge.
At Capital Resources, we not only specialize in business loans to Allstate and Farmers agents, we have a working understanding of the operations of an exclusive agency. With more than 80 years of combined experience and more than $225 million in captive agency loans originated, we offer genuine advantages to you and your business.
Count on a comfortable working relationship.
Not all lenders are equal in their knowledge of the buy/sell process of an exclusive agency. You shouldn’t have to settle for a one-size-fits-all loan program that, in the long run, could hinder your progress. Your lender should be able to accommodate your specific needs through offering flexible amortization terms, prepayment terms, interest rate and range of use.
- A short-term loan may be appropriate for restructuring existing agency debt, financing an equipment purchase, additional staffing or a move.
- If an Allstate acquisition or merger is in your business plan, a longer-term loan will provide additional cash flow for marketing and staffing to support your Resources For Growth (RFG) objectives.
It’s easier to see the advantages.
The point is, not all insurance agencies have the same cash-flow profiles and not all need the same loan features. That’s why Capital Resources offer key benefits you won’t find at every lender:
- Rapid loan approval.
- Smaller down payments compared to most traditional lenders.
- Competitive interest rates with both fixed and variable options.
- Longer amortizations than most traditional lenders.
Are you completely comfortable with your lender?
Getting a loan to refinance existing agency debt or buy a new book of business is a big decision, so it pays to consider your level of comfort with your lender. You need to feel completely confident that your lender offers:
- Specialization in financing for Allstate and Farmers insurance agencies.
- A clear understanding of your industry and business.
- A strong working partnership.
- To treat you like a person, not a number.
- A wide range of capabilities.
- Sizeable resources.
When you’re ready, we’re ready When you have a specific financing need for your Allstate or Farmers agency, give Capital Resources a call or contact us now. We’re ready to make the entire process more comfortable and rewarding.
More Opportunity for Farmers Agents
In 2013 Farmers Insurance Group revised its Agent Appointment Agreement to allow its exclusive agents to sell their service and commission rights directly to other current or future Farmers agents. The change will enable Farmers agents to set a sales price based off of a fair market value rather than being limited to accepting a contract value set by the insurance company. Capital Resources believes that this revision should lead to a greater market value for agencies over time and should benefit many existing agents who hope to expand through acquisition.